We are currently looking for a new Receptionist to manage the reception area of the Hotel Diego de Almagro Valparaiso Hotel HQ in Valparaiso. As the first point of contact for new and existing clients, you will become the face of our organization. Meeting and greeting people, directing visitors and answering the phone are some of your main tasks. You will also be in charge of the majority of our office administration, which includes responsibilities such as ordering office supplies and overseeing office maintenance.
* Meet and greet visitors to our office in a professional, friendly and warm manner.
* Answer visitor questions and direct them to the appropriate person or department.
* Answer phone calls politely and provide assistance.
* Assist clients and colleagues with office equipment operations, such as printing documents or cleaning the coffee machine.
* Manage the reception area and ensure it is clean and tidy at all times.
* Receive and distribute any incoming mail or deliveries.
* Perform office management tasks, such as maintaining inventory of our office supplies and ordering new office equipment when needed.
* Schedule meetings and update company calendars.
* Verifiable work experience as a Receptionist or in a similar position.
* Professional, warm and friendly personality.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
*Great telephone handling skills.
* Proficient in word processing, email, and calendar scheduling tools such as Microsoft Office or Google Suite.
* High typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
* Ability to multitask and independently prioritize your workload.
* Excellent time management skills.
*Some office management experience (e.g. taking inventory) preferred.
When you work with us, you get these benefits:
* Flexible work schedules
* Hybrid work mode
* Paid maternity and paternity leave
* Paid vacation time
Do you think you are up to the challenge? Then apply with us today!!!
Quiénes somos Hotel Diego De Almagro Valparaiso Hotel
We are a global hospitality company with widely recognized industry-leading brands and a tradition of innovation developed over our more than fifty-year history. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality by making a difference in the lives of the people we touch every day. We focus on this mission in pursuit of our goal of becoming the brand of choice in every segment we serve for our associates, guests and owners. We support our mission and purpose by adhering to a set of core values that characterize our culture.